- Temperature alone is not sufficient wellness indicator
- Asymptomatic individuals will not be identified through screening questionnaires alone
- More complete wellness status is determined through wellness sign screening
- Vitals signs are reliable early indicators of wellness concerns enabling proactive response and medical referral where necessary
- Ongoing regular screening of employees develops a baseline which aids in early detection of wellness deuteriation
Many factors effect wellness including conditions like flu, COVID-19 etc. Key vital signs including oxygen saturation, heart rate and respiratory rate (breathing), show early signs of disease progression without the person being aware (silent hypoxia). Some may have experienced mild symptoms or none at all.
Regular wide-spread screening of these key vital signs and assessing the multiple known symptoms through an easy to answer questionnaire, is able to detect the onset of the disease as early as possible. Mass screening through deployment in businesses and places frequented by the public, will benefit not only employees but the greater public as well.
If oxygen saturation and the other key vitals were being proactively screened, we believe many unnecessary sentinel events and other cases of chronic disease may have been averted or prevented by accessing medical treatment in time.
Minimising the extended exposure of asymptomatic people is of critical importance for both the uninfected masses and the infected individuals.